l'alliance ruriyo Index du Forum l'alliance ruriyo
forum...

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Norman Reedus-Sexy Man Target=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'alliance ruriyo Index du Forum >>> l'alliance ruriyo >>> l'alliance ruriyo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lorynasee

film préfére: contes et fables
Point(s): 24
Moyenne de points: 0
popularité: 1,00
groupe sanguin: C

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Norman Reedus-Sexy Man Target= Répondre en citant

Norman Reedus-Sexy Man Target= > urlin.us/2c1ik

why,is,everyone,so,obsessed,with,someones,sexual,preference,Reply,Lynn,Zeno,says:,March,6,,2015,at,8:57,am,Really!!!,Hes,to,rugged,and,they,would,lose,alot,of,veiwers!!!,Get,real!,Reply,ytg137,says:,March,6,,2015,at,12:40,pm,There,ARE,rugged,men,who,are,also,gayThe,,world,,of,,The,,Walking,,Dead,,is,,a,,very,,unforgiving,,oneIt,adds,texture,and,makes,the,hair,look,wetter,and,sweatier;,plus,keeps,it,in,conditionIve,,also,,cut,,out,,Starbucks,,,,and,,I,,love,,Starbucks!,,Im,,trying,,to,,stay,,away,,from,,sugarHe,is,a,straight,shooter,and,very,kindI,,,also,,,make,,,my,,,own,,,pomade,,,,,,Ive,,,been,,,calling,,,it,,,Tay,,,Tay,,,ConcoctionLearn,,More,,Got,,it!,,They,,have,,it,,downI,tracked,down,Taylor,Knight,and,Donna,Premick,,the,shows,hair,and,makeup,department,heads,,to,get,a,few,of,their,on-set,product,picksIn,,,my,,,trailer,,,,I,,,work,,,out,,,with,,,free,,,weights,,,and,,,do,,,situps,,,and,,,push-upsAt,,least,,for,,a,,whileIf,,,hes,,,straight,,,then;,,,yayWalking,,Dead,,creator,,Robert,,Kirkman,,has,,talked,,about,,Daryls,,sexuality,,before,,,first,,in,,the,,letters,,column,,of,,the,,Walking,,Dead,,comic,,and,,then,,during,,The,,Talking,,Dead,,aftershowSome,of,the,comments,on,this,post,are,just,disgustingIts,really,good,for,your,hair,and,keeps,it,looking,more,sweaty,,the,way,we,like,itIt,,,is,,,good,,,enough,,,for,,,me,,,that,,,he,,,is,,,beginning,,,to,,,feel,,,he,,,belongs,,,to,,,a,,,group,,,of,,,peopleI,,have,,no,,idea,,what,,all,,the,,threats,,here,,to,,stop,,watching,,or,,the,,comments,,about,,how,,the,,show,,will,,be,,ruined,,are,,about,,other,,than,,homophobiaIts,,,gentle,,,and,,,keeps,,,the,,,hair,,,vibrant,,,and,,,softThat,,keeps,,you,,a,,lean,,,mean,,animalAfter,this,last,episodes,interactions,with,Daryl,and,Aaron,along,with,their,pairing,as,partners,in,recruiting,makes,me,wonder,if,they,are,setting,up,a,relationship,outside,of,friendsYou,work,nights,and,long,hours,in,the,heatEnough,,is,,enough!,,Theres,,a,,lot,,of,,people,,that,,arent,,going,,to,,keep,,watching,,this,,crap,,if,,it,,happensWhat,are,some,qualities,you,find,attractive,or,unattractive,in,women?,Geez,,I,dont,knowDo,,you,,think,,it,,should,,be,,revealed,,that,,Daryl,,is,,gay,,on,,the,,show?,,Filed,,Under:,,ConanNorman,,ReedusThe,,Walking,,Dead,,Want,,to,,read,,more,,articles,,like,,this,,one?,,SUBSCRIBE,,TO,,VARIETY,,TODAYAbout,Us,FAQ,Privacy,Policy,Jobs,Contact,Gateway,Media,Movies,&,Entertainment,Grooming,,,by,,,Kristan,,,Serafino.Craig,,,E,,,Collins,,,shirt,,,,price,,,on,,,request;,,,craigecollinsart.comIt,,gives,,him,,more,,character,,(even,,though,,he,,doesnt,,really,,need,,it,,,unlike,,some,,other,,survivors,,that,,need,,the,,spotlight,,from,,time-to-time),,and,,more,,depthWhat,,,you,,,just,,,said,,,,pretty,,,much,,,says,,,lets,,,just,,,have,,,all,,,the,,,survivors,,,run,,,around,,,,killing,,,zombies,,,with,,,few,,,to,,,no,,,dialogue,,,and,,,no,,,senseIF,ANYTHING,LET,HIM,AND,CAROL,FALL,IN,LOVE!!!,Reply,earthtraven,says:,March,27,,2015,at,2:12,pm,Please,dont,due,that,love,this,character,will,hate,it,if,they,make,him,gay,and,I,would,loose,it,for,the,show,to,enough,is,enough,Reply,byablue,says:,March,17,,2015,at,5:05,am,I,dont,see,thatDoes,,,the,,,fact,,,that,,,he,,,could,,,be,,,gay,,,if,,,he,,,wanted,,,to,,,really,,,that,,,bad?,,,This,,,show,,,is,,,about,,,how,,,people,,,DEAL,,,with,,,the,,,zombies,,,,Its,,,about,,,how,,,people,,,react,,,and,,,change,,,and,,,try,,,to,,,surviveBut,,I,,guess,,it,,depends,,on,,the,,viewer,,tooYou,can,catch,the,next,episode,tomorrow,on,AMC,at,9,p.mOh,,no!,,Pinterest,,doesn't,,work,,unless,,you,,turn,,on,,JavaScriptIn,,,an,,,interview,,,with,,,Variety,,,,Marquand,,,admitted,,,that,,,current,,,showrunner,,,Scott,,,MI,think,thats,some,of,his,appealReply,,,Enedelia,,,Torrez,,,says:,,,February,,,28,,,,2016,,,at,,,7:21,,,pm,,,NO.it,,,will,,,kill,,,HIS,,,sex,,,appeal,,,that,,,Women,,,love,,,about,,,Daryl&,,,Am,,,ONE.LOVE,,,Daryl,,,Reply,,,Laura,,,Nall,,,says:,,,November,,,10,,,,2015,,,at,,,1:08,,,am,,,STOP,,,shoving,,,,cramming,,,,pushing,,,any,,,gay,,,shit,,,down,,,our,,,throat,,,Im,,,sick,,,if,,,itThe,,,walkers,,,who,,,wear,,,zombie,,,makeup,,,are,,,done,,,by,,,the,,,special-effects,,,departmentNot,,pushing,,the,,gay,,life,,on,,all,,of,,usTheres,,not,,that,,many,,holes,,left,,to,,get,,ones,,rocks,,off,,in,,,you,,gotta,,take,,what,,you,,can,,get1,,,Turn,,,on,,,Javascript,,,2,,,Clear,,,your,,,cache,,,and,,,cookies,,,3,,,Make,,,sure,,,youre,,,up-to-date,,,4,,,Try,,,a,,,different,,,browser,,,Still,,,having,,,trouble?,,,Get,,,help f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'alliance ruriyo Index du Forum >>> l'alliance ruriyo >>> l'alliance ruriyo Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation